even more unique and memorable. Suggested options for performances
* Outside as guests arrive
* Processional piping in the bridal party or bride
* Musical interlude during communion
* While lighting a unity candle or any other point
* Playing the bride and groom back down the aisle in a recessional
* Playing as guests depart
* Playing the bride and groom into the reception
* Playing at the reception
We will collaborate to pick the best possible combination of these options,
but it is recommended not to overdo it.
Too much bagpipes will turn guests off. My mother always told me that
Bagpipes are like red wine, too much gives you a head ache. That is why it
is best to have the piper suggest how long. This is a wedding - not a
Scottish Piping Competition.
The most suitable music for weddings are upbeat, celebratory tunes.
Stately Marches are an excellent choice for processions. Some of the most
requested wedding tunes are:
* Highland Cathedral
* Scotland the Brave
* The Bridal March
* Mairis Wedding
* She Moves through the fair
* The March of Champions Supreme
* Fields of Athenry
* The Skye Boat Song
* Bonny Dundee.
Most of the time the piper will have a few sets to play either
American, Irish or Scottish.
It is good luck when it rains on your wedding day.
It is also good luck to have a Bagpiper preform at your wedding.
Do you really want to get wet?